Old Dominion University
January 2020 - Present
Master of Science in Computer Science | GPA 3.85
Currently working on Web Accessibility issues for people with lower vision. Member of WS-DL research group
Military Institute of Science and Technology
January 2013 - February 2017
Bachelor of Science in Computer Science and Engineering
- CS 595 - Intro to Machine Learning Spring-2020
- CS 580 - Intro to Artificial Intelligence Spring-2020
- CS 665 - Computer Architecture Spring-2020
- CS 773 - Data Mining and Security Summer-2020
- CS 625 - Data Visualization Fall-2020
- CS 620 - Data Science and Analytics Fall-2020
- CS 795 - Natural Language Processing Fall-2020
- Hae-Na Lee, Sami Uddin, Vikas Ashok. TableView: Enabling Efficient Access to Web Data Records for Screen-Magnifier Users. In Proceedings of ACM SIGACCESS Conference on Computers and Accessibility (ASSETS 2020), Online.
- Hae-Na Lee, Sami Uddin, Vikas Ashok. iTOC: Enabling Efficient Non-Visual Interaction with Long Web Documents. In Proceedings of IEEE International Conference on Systems, Man, and Cybernetics (SMC 2020), Online.
- Muhammad Nazrul Islam, Tarannum Zaki, MD Sami Uddin and Mahedi Hasan Prince. Security Threats for Big Data: An Empirical Study. Published by IGI Global publishers in the International Journal of Information Communication Technologies and Human Development (IJICTHD), Vol. 10 (4), Oct.-Dec.’18, Hershey, Pennsylvania, USA.
- Tarannum Zaki, Muhammad Nazrul Islam, MD Sami Uddin, Sanjida Nasreen Tumpa, Mahedi Hasan Prince, Maksuda Rahman Onti and Jubair Hossain. Towards Developing a Learning Tool for Children with Autism. Presented and published in the proceedings of 6th International Conference on Informatics, Electronics & Vision (ICIEV 2017), 1-3 September, Hyogo, Japan
- Tarannum Zaki, MD Sami Uddin, Mahedi Hasan Prince and Muhammad Nazrul Islam. Security Threats for Big Data: A Study on Enron Email Dataset. Presented and published in the proceedings of 5th International Conference on Research and Innovation in Information systems (ICRIIS 2017), 16-17 July, Langkawi, Malaysia